Vision - Enhancing clinical research quality and safety through specialized nursing practice.

Mission - The International Association of Clinical Research Nurses is a professional nursing organization.  Its purpose is to define, validate and advance clinical research nursing as a specialty practice and to support the professional development of registered nurses who directly or indirectly impact the care of clinical research participants across all clinical specialties.

Staff Nurse Resource Manual

• 27 Jan 2016 10:49 AM
    Message # 3785171

Has anyone created for their institution a staff nurse resource manual on Clinical Research that they are willing to Share? If so please contact me at brownins@georgetown.edu

• 09 Feb 2016 4:18 PM
    Reply # 3809675 on 3785171
    Deleted user

I would also be interested in this if anyone is willing to share! cortney.michalak@seattlechildrens.org Thanks!

• 16 Mar 2016 9:45 AM
    Reply # 3884394 on 3785171

Hi

I have sent you both a copy of our local Induction Booklet we use in Edinburgh. I know that the US regulations will be different to Scotland but it will give you an idea of the areas we felt important to cover. We would expect a nurse new to Clinical Research complete the topics in 6 months - with a mentor.

Hope it helps.

Jean

• 05 Jul 2016 4:38 PM
    Reply # 4116227 on 3785171
    Deleted user

Hello Jean, could you please send this manual to me as well? Nicole-kressin@uiowa.edu.  We are trying to put together a training program for our research coordinators and any materials would be very helpful to us! Thank you!

• 06 Jul 2016 9:01 AM
    Reply # 4117035 on 3785171

A student of mine just created one for her Masters project- will ask her to share with you. 

• 17 Aug 2016 12:13 PM
    Reply # 4197624 on 3785171
    Deleted user

I would also love to receive a manual.  Please feel free to contact me at jean.farrell@snch.org 

• 22 Dec 2016 6:38 PM
    Reply # 4473043 on 3785171

I would love the Staff Nurse Resource Manual also.

Diane 

Diane.branham@uchealth.org 

• 08 Feb 2017 4:50 PM
    Reply # 4599023 on 3785171

University of Washington has a great website that is very interactive and user friendly see link https://www.iths.org/investigators/clinical-research-handbook/

Also if a nurse is new to clinical research I recommend Deborrah Norris's clinical research coordinator handbook it's on amazon as an e book as well as in print :)

• 10 May 2017 2:45 PM
    Reply # 4824710 on 3785171
    Anonymous

Ladies - would love a copy of any of your tools you are willing to share. I have a template that I received from the Ireland team that I have modified to fit our site. Happy to share our tools as well.

candida.barlow@sjmc.org

Candi 

Last modified: 10 May 2017 2:45 PM | Anonymous
Home
Facebook
Linked In
About Us
Board of Directors
Committees
Contact Us
Bylaws and Policy Statements
Join IACRN
Renew Membership
Customer Service
Events
Annual Conference
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities

Privacy Policy

The IACRN, at the discretion of the Board of Directors, retains the right to rent, sell, or trade membership information to other professional organizations or entities that may benefit the IACRN Association or its members. Images, such as photographs, taken at the IACRN conferences and meetings, may be used in promotional activities of the Association.

Copyright 2009-2017, International Association of Clinical Research Nurses. All rights reserved.
For information on reproducing site content, please contact IACRN

report technical issues